I feel like ever person that cooks knows how to make guacamole, and had their own recipe, myself included. I love making guacamole, and like use it in a variety of dishes; on a burrito, mixed with rice and chicken, on eggs, with chips or veggies, the list goes on and on.
- 1 Avocado
- Tomato (if my avocado is one cup, i’ll use a 1/4 cup of tomato, but I eye ball it)
- One clove of garlic (or more of less depending on how much you live garlic)
- Seasoned Salt – I use salt and lime to balance each other out so it’s not to sour or salty
- Chili Powder or Cajun seasonings to taste
- Optional: toasted pine nuts, chick peas, or really anything you think might taste good in it… the sky is the limit
Mash it all together and then enjoy it with your favorite meal or snack.