I feel like ever person that cooks knows how to make guacamole, and had their own recipe, myself included. I love making guacamole, and like use it in a variety of dishes; on a burrito, mixed with rice and chicken, on eggs, with chips or veggies, the list goes on and on.
- 1 Avocado
- Tomato (if my avocado is one cup, i’ll use a 1/4 cup of tomato, but I eye ball it)
- One clove of garlic (or more of less depending on how much you live garlic)
- Seasoned Salt – I use salt and lime to balance each other out so it’s not to sour or salty
- Chili Powder or Cajun seasonings to taste
- Optional: toasted pine nuts, chick peas, or really anything you think might taste good in it… the sky is the limit
Mash it all together and then enjoy it with your favorite meal or snack.
Published by Rachel Abrams
Hi! My name is Rachel and I'm loving life living in Denver. Cooking is something that I've loved since I was little, I even helped make a cookbook for my elementary school when I was 10. Due to being lactose intolerant, I try to minimize the dairy in what I cook, and so I wanted to share those dishes with all of you! Cow milk is what is the worst for me, so some of these recipes will have goat cheese in them. Most dishes will be high protein, low carb, and very easy to make.
Please do not hesitate to ask if you have any questions about the recipes!
Blogging is also not a new hobby of mine - I blogged during my whole junior year over seas, so if you want to read a travel adventure blog feel free to take a look! rachelsoverseaadventures.wordpress.com
View all posts by Rachel Abrams