You will quickly realize that this blog has many more savory treats than sweet, it’s because I like salty over sweet. It wasn’t until last year that I discovered kale, and when I did I went a little kale crazy! Kale in smoothies, kale stir fried (post coming soon), and kale chips- basically I couldn’t get enough of kale. Kale chips became a healthy alternative to chips, chex mix, pretzels, etc. They are an easy snack that from start to finish takes only about 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400 F
- Line a cookie sheet with tin foil (for easy clean up after)
- In a mixing bowl put in kale pieces, olive oil, seasoned salt, cajun seasoning
- Mix together with your hand (just make sure you’ve washed it first!)
- Put all the seasoned kale on the baking sheet and put in the oven for about 12 minutes or until crispy!
- Enjoy, and make sure you floss after because you probably have kale in your teeth!