Again onto the trying new breakfast foods kick!
This morning I made french toast for the first time, and it turned out deliciously!
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 tablespoon of cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon of unsweetened cocoa powder
- half tablespoon of vanilla
- 2 slices of bread (if you have challah, use that- unfortunately I didn’t, so I had to use regular bread)
- Put all the ingredients together in a bowl and whisk them together until fully blended
- Soak the bread in the batter for a few minutes
- Spray pam on a frying pan and then put it on medium-high heat
- Put the batter soaked bread on pan and let it cook until golden brown on each side (a little more tricky to tell because it’s coated in chocolate)
- Once both sides are fully cooked, put on a plate and serve with honey and jelly!