It is cold outside- especially in my home state of Minnesota, where most schools do not have school tomorrow.
So for all of you staying warm inside, you should make this delicious, vegan, lactose-free, gluten-free bisque 🙂
- Butternut squash
- 32 oz of vegetable broth
- 3 carrots
- 2 onions
- 4 cloves of garlic
- salt, pepper, oregano, chili pepper, adobo to taste
- Cut up the squash, onions, garlic, and carrots and put in the pot with a little olive oil at a medium high heat for about 5 minutes
- Pour in the broth, put a lid on it and bring to a boil for 15-20 minutes or until the vegetables are soft
- Using an immersion blender, blend all the vegetables until smooth
- Season with salt, pepper, oregano, chili pepper, and adobo to your liking
- Serve, enjoy, and stay warm
Published by Rachel Abrams
Hi! My name is Rachel and I'm loving life living in Denver. Cooking is something that I've loved since I was little, I even helped make a cookbook for my elementary school when I was 10. Due to being lactose intolerant, I try to minimize the dairy in what I cook, and so I wanted to share those dishes with all of you! Cow milk is what is the worst for me, so some of these recipes will have goat cheese in them. Most dishes will be high protein, low carb, and very easy to make.
Please do not hesitate to ask if you have any questions about the recipes!
Blogging is also not a new hobby of mine - I blogged during my whole junior year over seas, so if you want to read a travel adventure blog feel free to take a look! rachelsoverseaadventures.wordpress.com
View all posts by Rachel Abrams
One thought on “Lactose-free Butternut Squash Bisque”
Reblogged this on DairyFreeFoodie.