Yes world of the bloggersphere, I have made dairy-free, lactose-free pizza and it tastes absolutely delicious!
- Pizza dough (I used store bought dough that had basil in it and was dairy free)
- Dairy free cheese (I used a cheddar, mozzarella blend by Go Veggie!)
- 2 mushrooms sliced
- chicken sausage
- 3 eggs
- 1 onion
- pizza sauce
How to create this wonder!
- Preheat the over to 475 F
- On a baking tray, spray Pam
- Stretch the dough to the desired size
- Put pizza sauce evenly on the crust
- Grill the onions in a frying pan until they are golden brown
- Evenly distribute the the onions, mushrooms and chicken sausage on the pizza
- Put as much dairy free cheese on it as you want!
- Place in the oven for 10 minutes
- Take out of the oven, add the eggs, try to make sure that they are evenly spread and try not to crack the yolks, but not the end of the world if they do break and put back in the oven for about 5 minutes
- Once the egg is cooked to your liking take out and top with arugula, let cool, cut and devour the goodness