- Siracha pasta (you can use any type of pasta)
- 5 mushrooms sliced
- one egg
- garlic powder to taste
- adobo seasoning to taste
- Heat a little olive oil in a frying pan and then add the onion and mushrooms until cooked to your liking, add the tomatoes in at the very end
- Boil water for the pasta (if using fresh pasta, it only takes 1ish min to cook!)
- Drain the pasta, then add the arugula so it wilts a bit, then add the egg to the that dish and combine it all until the egg is cooked.
- Sprinkle on come lactose-free cheese and enjoy!
Food for thought? What have you all found to be the best way to eat/cook/prepare arugula? I have been finding it bitter and a little difficult to dull the flavor.