Mashed potatoes normally have cheese, milk, or some type of lactose filled ingredient! Fear not dairy-challenged people, this recipe will keep your stomach happy 🙂
- 2 potatoes
- 1/4 cup of almond milk
- tablespoon of butter or butter substitute
- clove of garlic
- In a medium sauce pan, bring water to a boil
- Cut the potatoes into fourths (I leave the skin on) and put them in the boiling water for 10-15 minutes or until they are soft when poked with a fork.
- Add butter, milk, and chopped garlic
- Mash them all together and enjoy!
- Great side dish to any meal! Or if you want it to be a meal itself, add some stir fried veggies