When I cook- pasta is normally the last starch I consider using. I love rice and quinoa, and often do not even use a starch. I used a bunch of random vegetables that I had in my fridge for this- the measurements are approximate so feel free to change it accordingly!
- Snap Peas
- 1 egg
- Olive Oil
- Start cooking the pasta of your choice – following the instructions on the package.
- Peel/chop the carrots, and cut up the mushrooms, snap peas, garlic and onion.
- Put them in a pan with olive oil on medium heat- season accordingly. (I use adobo, salt, pepper, chili pepper, and cajun seasoning)
- Once they are cooked to your liking add the spinach and tomato.
- Combine the pasta and vegetables- then add an egg (that was whisked in a bowl previously). Cook on low heat until the egg is fully cooked.