When I cook- pasta is normally the last starch I consider using. I love rice and quinoa, and often do not even use a starch. I used a bunch of random vegetables that I had in my fridge for this- the measurements are approximate so feel free to change it accordingly!
- Snap Peas
- 1 egg
- Olive Oil
- Start cooking the pasta of your choice – following the instructions on the package.
- Peel/chop the carrots, and cut up the mushrooms, snap peas, garlic and onion.
- Put them in a pan with olive oil on medium heat- season accordingly. (I use adobo, salt, pepper, chili pepper, and cajun seasoning)
- Once they are cooked to your liking add the spinach and tomato.
- Combine the pasta and vegetables- then add an egg (that was whisked in a bowl previously). Cook on low heat until the egg is fully cooked.
Serve and enjoy!
Published by Rachel Abrams
Hi! My name is Rachel and I'm loving life living in Denver. Cooking is something that I've loved since I was little, I even helped make a cookbook for my elementary school when I was 10. Due to being lactose intolerant, I try to minimize the dairy in what I cook, and so I wanted to share those dishes with all of you! Cow milk is what is the worst for me, so some of these recipes will have goat cheese in them. Most dishes will be high protein, low carb, and very easy to make.
Please do not hesitate to ask if you have any questions about the recipes!
Blogging is also not a new hobby of mine - I blogged during my whole junior year over seas, so if you want to read a travel adventure blog feel free to take a look! rachelsoverseaadventures.wordpress.com
View all posts by Rachel Abrams