Turkey burgers are a healthy, lighter alternative to beef hamburgers. I enjoy doctoring up my recipes as well so I made avocado, onion, turkey burgers.
- 1 lb of ground turkey
- one egg
- 1/2 onion
- 1/2 avocado
- chili powder
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Chop up the garlic, onion, and slice the avocado
- Put all the ingredients in a bowl and combine until well mixed
- Make into patties using about a clementine size of turkey mixture
- Pan fry until cooked well and serve!
- I used the burgers as a protein on salads most of the time! It was delicious 🙂
Published by Rachel Abrams
Hi! My name is Rachel and I'm loving life living in Denver. Cooking is something that I've loved since I was little, I even helped make a cookbook for my elementary school when I was 10. Due to being lactose intolerant, I try to minimize the dairy in what I cook, and so I wanted to share those dishes with all of you! Cow milk is what is the worst for me, so some of these recipes will have goat cheese in them. Most dishes will be high protein, low carb, and very easy to make.
Please do not hesitate to ask if you have any questions about the recipes!
Blogging is also not a new hobby of mine - I blogged during my whole junior year over seas, so if you want to read a travel adventure blog feel free to take a look! rachelsoverseaadventures.wordpress.com
View all posts by Rachel Abrams
One thought on “Avocado, Onion Turkey Burgers”
These sound really good!