Turkey burgers are a healthy, lighter alternative to beef hamburgers. I enjoy doctoring up my recipes as well so I made avocado, onion, turkey burgers.
- 1 lb of ground turkey
- one egg
- 1/2 onion
- 1/2 avocado
- chili powder
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Chop up the garlic, onion, and slice the avocado
- Put all the ingredients in a bowl and combine until well mixed
- Make into patties using about a clementine size of turkey mixture
- Pan fry until cooked well and serve!
- I used the burgers as a protein on salads most of the time! It was delicious 🙂