Sorry it’s been a bit since I posted – life has gotten a little insane and I haven’t had time to cook new dishes. A lot of the recipes on my blog are my go to staples so it takes a bit of effort to try something new and then remember to actually post it.
This was a dip I made for a Potluck that was for a good-bye party for a co-worker. The recipe initially came from FineCooking.com, but I changed some of the ingredients.
- 1 can (15-1/2 oz.) cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (14-1/2 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained and rinsed
- 1 small clove garlic, chopped
- 2 Tbs. fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tbs. extra-virgin olive oil; more for drizzling
- Kosher salt, freshly ground black pepper, paprika and adobo seasoning
In a food processor, blend the beans, artichoke hearts, garlic, and lemon juice to a smooth paste. With the machine running, add the 2 Tbs. oil. If needed, add 1 to 2 Tbs. water to get a smooth consistency. Season with salt, pepper, adobo and paprika. Transfer to a medium bowl, sprinkle with 2 generous pinches cayenne and drizzle with oil. Serve with crackers, pita chips or carrots.