Boston had a snow storm, sorta… 9 inches of snow – okay that is a lot of snow, but hey- it is winter, what do you expect.
I love miso soup, it’s one of my favorite soups and I get it every time I go to a Japanese restaurant.
On the cold, snowy Boston evening, I made miso soup last night, it was extremely easy and tasted absolutely amazing! It is great as an appetizer or just by itself.
- 1/3 cup of firm or super firm tofu cut into cubes
- a package of wakame soup mix
- 4 cups of water
- 4 tablespoons of minute miso
- a handful or two of kale
- Bring the water and minute miso to a boil
- Add the wakame, kale, and tofu
- Continue to let the soup boil for 3 minutes
- Serve and Enjoy 🙂